1. In a small bowl mix the honey and soy sauce. Cut the chicken thighs into strips and marinate in the honey soy. Leave for 15 minutes
2. In a small pot place a piece of purple cabbage and allow to boil- once boiled add a pinch of baking soda to the water- this will make the water blue.
3. Allow the cabbage to cook until it starts to appear blue around the edges. Remove and allow to cool
4. Place the vermicelli noodles into the blue water and cook. Remove and strain once cooked.
5. Cut the the carrot, cucumber and purple cabbage into slices. Place on a seperate plate.
6. Place coconut oil onto pan and cook the marinated chicken.
HOW TO MAKE CREATION