1. Wash the lentils to remove any dirt
2. Finely dice the onion and garlic
3. In a small pot place the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion and garlic.
4, Grate the sweet potato and carrot and add into the pot once onion has browned
5. Stir in the lentils. Cover with water- pot to be 3/4 full
6. Add the passata sauce and allow to cook- make sure to stir the lentils. Once the lentils have formed into a thick consistency and there is no remaining liquid squeeze the lemon to taste.
7. Whilst the lentils are cooking peel the potatoes and boil in a small pot.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked strain and using a spatula pass the potato through the sieve.
9. Whilst the lentil and mash are cooking you can prepare the facial features
TIME TO MAKE TIGGER!
3. Using a pen lid cut two circles out of the black pancake- these will be used for the eyes. Using the Mini circle cutter cut two circles out of the tortilla wrap- these will be used to create an element of shine in the eye
13. Place the nose (radish) on top of the snout
Place the wild rice around Tigger’s face and shoulders to create his stripes